Masonry Paint used to paint the Mini Concrete Cows
Mini Concrete Cow masonry paint is a durable water borne matt masonry coating. Suitable for exterior surfaces such as concrete rendering, pebbledash, rough cast, building blocks and stone.
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from grease or dust. All loose materual or defective paint must be removed by scrapping and brushing using a stiff nylon brush. All cracks should be cut open. If a green algae, moss or fungal growth are present, surfaces must be treated with a fungicidal wash. Remove dead growth, re-treat with a further coat of fingicidal wash if required. Allow to dry thoroughly. Fill cracks with a 3:1 sand/cement mixture and allow to dry out completely. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a suitable face mask if dry sanding.
- Stir well before use/ Apply by brush, roller or spray.
- For best results a minimum of 2 coats are recommended.
- Avoid using during periods of high humidity or in temperatures below 8 deg C.
- One litre covers up to 10 square metres, depending upon the surface texture, porosity and the method of application. Spreading rate will ne reduced on highly textured surfaces.
- Surface dry in 2 hours. Recoatable after 4 hours.
- Clean equipment immediately after use with water.
Transportation and Storage
- Ensure this pack is stored upright and secured at all times. MK Cows cannot accept liability for damage caused by spilage.
- Protect from frost and extremes of temperature.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
Safety, Health & Environmental Information
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Ensure good ventilation during application and drying.
- When spraying, do not breathe spray and wear suitable respiratory protective equipment.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water or a propriatory skin cleaner.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Remove as much paint as possible from application equipment before cleaning.
- Do not empty into drains or watercourses or access routes to septic tanks.
- Local Authorities waste have special facilities for the disposal of waste paint.
- Waste paint and emptied containers must be disposed of using authorised routes and sites.
About MK Cows
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
History of the Real Milton Keynes Concrete Cows
Terms and Conditions
Size and Weight of the Mini Concrete Cows
Mugs in the Dishwasher and Microwave